At Santa Rosa Birth Center, we trust:
- your body to do what is needed
- your birth to be normal until proven otherwise
- your intuition to tell us what you need
- our skills to keep you and your baby healthy and safe
- you, as a unique woman, mother, partner, and human being
- your family into which your baby is being born
- your ability to make decisions about your body, your birth and your baby
- the knowledge and efforts of colleagues who are our partners in providing your care.
We support you, the women and families who come to us, by:
- providing sensitive midwifery care that is current and evidence based
- educating you to make decisions about your body and birth
- advocating for your desires when you receive care outside the Birth Center
- allowing you time for conversation, questions, and connection with the midwives and our staff.